How to Open your Gas Agency?
For Maharashtra State Gas Agency Distributorship Advertisement already published for all district. Last date is 3rd Oct 2017.
Procedure for Applying Gas Dealership – If you have interested to become a Bharat Gas Distributor, Indane LPG Gas Dealer, HP Gas Distributor for LPG for domestic purpose under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitrak Yojna (RGGLV) for Gramin areas or Regular Gas Agency Start in Cities.
Following are the requirement for LPG Gas Agencies or LPG GAS Distributorship under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitrak Yojna.
(1) Resident Proof – Candidates must have permanent resident of the village for which want the LPG dealership.
(2) Qualification – Minimum SSC (10th Standard) passed.
(3) Age Limit – Not less than 21 years and not more than 45 years.
(4) Financial background – Financially sound. Have minimum total amount of Rs. 4 lakhs (Rs. Four Lakhs) capacity ( In case of SC/ST category Reserved location the amount is Rs. 2 Lakhs only) . This amount is to be arrived at by adding amount in the financial instruments namely Savings Bank Accounts in Bank/ Post Office, free and un-encumbered Fixed Deposits in Banks, Post Office, Listed Companies/ Government Organization/Public Sector Undertaking of State and Central Government, Kisan Vikas Patra, NSC, Bonds, Shares of Listed Companies, Listed Mutual Funds, ULIP, PPF, Surrender Value of Life Insurance policies in the name of applicant or family members of the ‘Family Unit’ of the applicant as defined above.
(5) Land –
RGGLV would require a storage godwon approved and licensed by Chief Controller of Explosives of Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) for storage of 5000 kg LPG in cylinder.
The applicant should own a plot of land of minimum 21 mtr. x 26 mtr for construction of LPG Gowdown for storage of 5000 Kg of LPG in cylinders at the advertised RGGLV location. OR a ready LPG cylinder storage godown of minimum 5000 kgs capacity at the advertised RGGLV location.
(6) Application Fee – Applicant should submit the application along with a non -refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand Only). In case of SC/ST applicants, non -refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) is payable provided a copy of SC/ST certificate is attached.