Karnataka Panchayt Raj Recruitment Notice 2016
PDO and Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment in Karnataka
Panchayath Development Officers Recruitment Notice 2016 – Government of Karnataka, Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj (RDPR) has published the PDO and Panchayath Secretary Recruitment Notice 2016 for filling the post of 815 Panchayath Development Officers and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade I in Karnataka State.
Here we are published the content on following topics –
(1) KEA PDO Recruitment 2016 Details
(2) Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern
(3) Karnataka PDO Recruitment Eligibility criteria
(4) PDO & Panchayat Secretary Karnataka Exam 2016 Syllabus
(5) KEA PDO Exam 2016 Date
(6) KEA Panchayat Secretary Exam 2016 Admit Card
(7) Karnataka Panchayat Development Officer Exam Fee Information
(8) KEA PDO Exam 2016 Answer Key (Published after KEA Exam 2016)
(9) Karnataka Panchayat Secretary Exam Previous years exam paper
(10) Karnataka PDO Exam Model Paper/ Sample Papers
Grama Panchayath Secretary Recruitment Notice 2016 – Karnataka Examination Authority published the PDO & Panchayath Secretary . If you are graduate you may apply for the above posts on or before 15th Oct. 2016.
Name of the post – Panchayath Development Officer & Panchayath Secretary
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|Panchayat Development Officers (for 24 Districts)||638|
|Panchayat Development Officers (for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region)||177|
|Grama Panchayat Secretary for 24 Districts||638|
|Grama Panchayat Secretary for Hyderabad Karanataka Region||171|
Qualification for PDO and Gram Panchayat Secretary – Graduation or Post Graduation
Age Limit – Between 18 to 35 years.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- (for one post) and Rs. 750/- (for both posts) for General as well as Rs. 250/- (for one post) & Rs.400/- (for both posts) for Reserve category.
How to apply – Apply online through website http://kea.kar.nic.in/rdpr.htm
For further details please log on official website at http://kea.kar.nic.in/rdpr/Notification_detailed.pdf